How it Works
- Eligible organizations are established nonprofits serving minority or underserved populations.
- Candidates must register for consideration, by completing the contact us section.
- Include your website (URL) & “DO GOOD ANYWAY” in your message. If you do not have an active website, just state that in the message.
- DGA may request additional information when confirming eligibility.
- DGA selects 2 nonprofits each month & notifies them of their selection.
- Organizations do not need to re-register; if you are not selected your registration rolls over.
- DGA announces selections publicly on social media.
- If selected, your organization schedules one 2-hour session or two 1-hour sessions. Training may include up to 10 people within your same organization.
- Selected organizations pick the topic(s) they’d like to learn about.
- Training is provided by Communication Strategist and Coach Tara Mogan Blom, via phone, ZOOM or Microsoft Teams. Template(s) included with most topics.
- Selected organizations must complete sessions within 45 days of notification.
- Organizations are asked to complete a short feedback form after training is completed.
- Organizations are “spotlighted” on DGA social media for additional exposure for your cause.
- No purchase is required for additional services. This is a free community service.